Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dubstep and its Relation to the Inspirationless Void of Drool

Ever since school finished for the year (about three days ago), this has been me.


I seem to have taken up permanent residence in the inspirationless, motivationless void of drool. Whenever I try to draw something it comes out resembling a giant chicken corpse being towed by a truck at high speeds for several kilometres over a bed of nails, glass, and excrement. Whenever I try to write something it sounds like Stephenie Meyer, Homer, and Tara Gillespie got together and collaborated on an epic Twilight fanfiction. Whilst drunk and high.  

This sudden motivational slump has not been helped by the fact that copious amounts of dubstep have started issuing from my brother’s room (which is right next to mine) at loud volume.


And then, at half ten at night, when I should be sleeping, I find myself suddenly inspired to write a blog post about my utter lack of inspiration and consequent inability to create anything that isn’t a piece of shit.

And why dubstep is to blame.


Real blog post(s) coming soon, because I know you’ve all missed me (who?).




6 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so hard. I am feeling you with dislike of dubstep. My boyfriend's brother who fancies himself a "dubstep artist" likes to play his "beats" at top volume over and over and over again...for hours. And no matter where you go in the house...YOU CAN STILL HEAR IT. The dubstep. IT BURNS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah. I figure everyone must know at least one person who likes to play copious amounts of dubstep at top volume.

      Delete
    2. my brother too has this problem. What is with little brothers and being annoying!
      Raph

      Delete
  2. I get the feeling that I am not playing to loud enough.....
    (Beth's Brother)

    ReplyDelete